Bülent Ergin, Cemet
· Istanbul Technical University Electrical Faculty 1979-1984
· Istanbul University International Business Management 1985-1986
- Managing Director and Owner of Cemet Yapışkan Bantlar San. ve Tic. A.Ş.
- Founder and Director of G&H Kimya San. ve Tic. LTD. ŞTİ (Free Trade Zone)
- An electrical engineer by trade, has been involved with the insulation and adhesive tape industries for more than 30 years.
- After realising the potential of the global tape industry; led Cemet, a small family business at the time, towards importing, producing and distributing adhesive tape products on an international scale starting from 1987.
CEMET YAPIŞKAN BANTLAR SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş.
- Originally established as an engineering consulting company in 1968, Cemet made its first contact with the adhesive tape industry in 1987 by importing and distributing electrical insulation tape .
- After making adhesives tapes its main focus and starting to widen its product range in the early 90’s, Cemet became one of the leading adhesive tape importer, converter manufacturer and distributer in Turkey.
- The firm started investing in adhesive tape coating in 2008 and is now producing single and double sided tapes with hot-melt, silicone and water based acrylic coating for DIY and industrial customers.
- With it’s wide range of products and dedication to service quality Cemet is capable of reaching 90% of the potential adhesive tape market in Turkey today.